Reflection on my indigenous Painting

In art I have done an indigenous painting, I used a lot of colours and textures to make it. One of the reasons I liked it was because of the texture of they painting and another was the colours I used, they were very bright and made my painting stand out. My painting was of a mango, I used orange and red to make the colour and orange, yellow and red for the backround. I all so learnt to dot my painting with white and black tubes of paint, that really helped my painting stand out because I highlighed some of the small features to make then more visable, I all so put dots in the backround which all so made it better because it followed the lines out. I really really enjoyed making this painting and I will defenately make something like that again. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment